Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Thanksgiving Point

When Jordan and Lexi went back to school it meant that Ava was home alone, with no one but mommy to play with. I like to think I am fun to play with. BUT I am not a "friend."

Ava met her "new best friend" as she liked to call her. Her real name is Natalia, but Ava calls her my new best friend.

My sweet friend from work came up with the great idea of getting our kids together and doing something fun. They had a blast, and were immediate "friends."





They loved rolling down the hills to the waterfall.





















They learned about the animals, and how milk was made











They ate lunch together




They rode the horses



They looked at the ducks





They even went to "jail"



They saw all the animals








They even rode the cow!



No comments: