Sunday, January 9, 2011

Happy Birthday Jordan

Dear Jordan,

I want to tell you how much I love you, and can't believe how fast you are growing up. It has been 10 years since we had you, and we have been blessed every minute of every day by you. We prayed and were patient for a really long time waiting for your arrival. Sometimes, when you were younger, and being mischievous, I would have to remind myself how hard I prayed to get you here:) Like the time you locked yourself in your bedroom by replacing the door knob with a locking door knob....when you were 3! And the time you had unloaded all of the silverware out of the dishwasher to help mommy, and were trying to flush it down the toilet! Many, many great memories.
My favorite thing about you is your sincere heart, and love for everyone. You are a very sensitive boy, and really show care and concern for those around you. Your teacher told me something about you at parent teacher conference that I will never forget. She said you would go to the library, and pick out a Dr. Seuss book to read to a handicap boy who was in a wheelchair. That is the way you are.
You are loving wrestling, baseball and basketball. You love to long board, and run to the "4 mile mark" as a family. You are the best big brother your 2 little sisters could ask for. You definitely are the best son I could have ever hoped for. I love you, Love, Mom

No comments: