Sunday, January 9, 2011

Lexi's BIG day

Lexi was baptized by her dad, and had a great confirmation blessing given to her. The sweet little girl was baptized with 2 of her little friends, and felt very bad about crying during her blessing. The bishop gave her a big hug after, and told her it was ok to cry. I told her how proud I was of her, and she just cried. And cried. She is so much like her mommy! The spirit doesn't have to do much to get me to cry either. I told her that I remembered crying after my confirmation too, and that it is the spirit telling us that what we are doing is right.




Unfortualtey, the family picture with the 3 year old picking her nose was the only family picture we got that day!



Lexi, and her 2 cute friends she got to share her special day with.


Lexi and Dad




In her beautiful dress before the BIG moment. Look at that smile!

1 comment:

The Grover Gang said...

We are soo proud of you Lex! You are such a great example to our kiddos! Thanks for being you!