Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Jolleys-Campfire Fun

This is the BEST part of campfires. I am not sure what it is in me, but I cannot stand the smell of campfire...after the campfire. I like to snuggle close, and hear the cracking of the logs, and smell the fire...NOT the smoke, or the stinky smell of smoke that lingers on all the clothing and hair. SO, this is the best part for me...after the bath, smelling nice and clean.

Ava loves to read before she goes to bed. She can actually tell quite an interesting story!




I am really not sure why this happens, maybe I just belong to a really weird family. Around the campfire, something inside us "Sparks."

We all tell really silly stories. Sometimes we tell confessions from the past. Sometimes it goes like this, "Remember when mom and dad..." or "Remember when..."

We Laugh. We become silly. We do a little acting. These are some of our stories...























Oh, did I forget to mention, we actually roast marshmallows and make a smore or two.
























No comments: