Sunday, January 9, 2011

Eclipse

We have the best tradition ever going right now, and hopefully we can continue it even when all of the twilight movies are done....there has to be some other good movies out there right??

My mom and sisters and my BFF Holly, who actually is a sister too, and her mom, who actually is my 2nd mom, and this time Holly's oldest daughter Maddie all went to the Eclipse premiere together. It is a total blast. We have gone to all of the Premiere's together so far!



Of course, we have to get some good food in before the show, happens to be the Olive Garden, one of my all time favorites. Holly, had made a little quiz for us to take, and we all were "tattooed" with Edward or Jacob before we left.
Then, we had a few hours to kill, so we went shopping. One of THE best nights ever!




1 comment:

The Grover Gang said...

That was such a totally fun night!! I hope the tradition continues! The movies are pretty good, maybe I should read the books sometime!