Monday, January 10, 2011

Fishlake Fun

This picture may not be the most flattering of me, but I was having a moment. A moment in time, where I thought to myself...I don't want to forget this moment. I wish I could stay here right now in this moment forever. Have you ever had that type of a moment?

Let me explain:



Ava was being so funny, and was so terribly dirty. She would put the rock that she had painted earlier in the day over her eye and say, "Mom, do I look pretty?" I (and my mom) would laugh so hard at her...this then would make her do it again. and again. and again. Each time laughing harder and harder at herself!




If I could have froze in that moment.....








Jordan's favorite thing to do is to take care of the fire. He likes to start it, maintain it, and make sure it is put out properly. We all spent many hours around the fire talking, laughing, reminiscing, and playing the fun game of paradise island. Are you going??



Ava took off her shoes, and I told her she could not come out of the trailer in her socks...a couple of Frisbees will do...



It is amazing the silly things you can do while sitting around, camping. This fun trick is the bike pump fart. Simply place the end of the pump in your belly button, then have your cousin pump!



I promise she gets bathed every night!



Getting ready to belly fart with the pump!

3 comments:

Janice said...

What a fun tradition. I bet your kids will have great memories. I think you're one hot park ranger :-)

The Grover Gang said...

Fishlake is one of our families most memorable and talked about Va Ca every year! We are so blessed to be able to go as a family every year and to have extreme fun doing just plain nothin!

Wendy said...

I think you froze the moment as best as you could...I love all these pictures! I want to go on a trip with the Brungers! :)