Tuesday, January 13, 2009

In remembrance of the Good Times..


Today was a good day. I got to see two old friends after about 10 years. My really good friends father past away, and another friend and I were able to go to the veiwing. We had so many good times together. This picture is just for you Wendy! I Love Ya!!
When I came home from the veiwing, my mom called to tell me that another good friend had just past away. She has a little boy that is the same age as Jordan, they played baseball and soccer together. It made me realize, how fragile life really is. In accordance with my new years resolution- today, I am grateful for life. I am so glad I have my health and look forward to each day, good and bad with my family.

5 comments:

Jade said...

life is so fragile, its weird how sorrow makes us realize that. You figured out your pics on the side, looks great!

brunger bunch said...

You are so fast...I just bearly did that. I am now trying to figure out how to do a slide show! Well see....

love for seven said...

Love your pics! They are all so cute! Ava is such a sweetey! I feel like I don't know her at all. I don't think I have actually ever seen her in person. This calls for a definite date for lunch! I love your gratitude journal, and I love hearing about your progress. If you need help with a slide show call me, I've done my share!

Melissa said...

So sorry about Wendy's dad, but I'm glad you and Monica were able to go to the viewing.

I like that you were grateful for wet pants. I'll have to remember that one!

Chubz said...

I still remember when you drove your...was it a Mercury?...with your head out the window! I laughed and laughed. We used to quote that movie all day at work. I still think that was the best job I ever had...it was more fun than it was work. Remember Ellen? I remember when she told us that she drove slow in the middle lane on the freeway so people could pass her on either side...ha! We tried to tell her that she was supposed to drive sloooowwww in the far right lane but she refused to listen! We were so silly! I miss you! Your kids are adorable!