Tuesday, January 6, 2009

Christmas morning breakfast

Every year Christmas morning we go to my moms house for breakfast. This is something we all look forward to. It is the best breakfast ever with homeade (not from a box) buttermilk pancakes, waffles, eggs (two different ways to please my father), bacon, sausage, hashbrowns, and orange juice. Ava found this bear in my moms family room and would not leave it alone. She hugged and talked to it for a while. It's as tall as she is!



I am publishing this photo before asking for permission. I was pretty sure permission would not be granted, so I will ask for forgiveness later! This is my sisters husband, Jared. He got the unwanted job of cooking the bacon and sausage. As the grease "splatted" it was getting on to his new B.Y.U. shirt. He asked my mom for an apron. He must really like his shirt. I do think that the criss cross in the back really shows of his back, and the colors are definately growing on me!




Another veiw of the apron!


No comments: