Monday, January 19, 2009

BAD hair day..


I know we have all had them at some time in our lives, but this was seriously the topper of them all. This was 'bad hair day' extreme. Not one hair on my entire head was going where it should have been going, and of course, it was a Sunday!
Although, at the end of the day, I was pondering on what to be grateful for...I have a dear neighbor who has been suffering with breast cancer. Her hair is finally growing back, after losing every single strand. Good or bad, and I mean very bad at times, I am grateful that I have my hair!!

5 comments:

iliana said...

your so funny you crack me up! love the new pics, so cute!!

Nickie said...

I have never seen your hair look even the tiniest bit out of place. I'll trade you any day.Such a cute blog - thanks for making me laugh!

Unknown said...

candice.. i LOVE the picture of your kids at the top of your blog.. SO adorable.. they are getting so big! i still have never seen ava!

Melissa said...

That cat picture is hilarious! I get frustrated with hair too until I think of the alternative. Thanks for the good reminder.

Jade said...

i love your blog! you seriously crack me up!! was it really that bad? it is always sundays for me too when my hair is horrible and im running late!