Saturday, February 14, 2009

Mommy...Pretty!

Every marker has been removed from the house since Ava's last drawing episode. I had to make sure nothing like that ever happened again..EVER. Of course it was Sunday morning, when everyone was busy getting ready for church. I am in the bathroom finishing up with my hair when I hear a tiny little voice say, "mommy..pretty!" Without looking first, I thought she meant I looked pretty. WRONG. My first glance proved she was not talking about mommies Sunday best. She had found Lexi's make-up, and completely covered her lips and the surrounding area with HOT pink lipstick. Luckily, the clean-up on this one was much easier, and we were surprisingly not late for church.










Isn't she cute!!! (We are looking for a babysitter...any volunteers??)

2 comments:

Daskams said...

candice that is so funny I can't wait for those days, she is so cute!!

Abbie said...

LOL classic. I would take her but I have a little red-headed sweetheart that runs circles around Ava's "terrible two's" ;)