Friday, February 27, 2009

Jordan's thought provoked question???

I am always pleased when I see that my children are learning, and listening to what I am trying to teach them. It makes me happy to see them figure things out on their own. You know, to actually be using that thing on the top of their shoulder's...
Jordan has had a minor cold the past week with the typical congestion, runny nose and cough. Last night as we were reading, he cleared his throat and then the question came up...
"Mom, does your nose lead to your mouth?"
As a nurse, very well educated in anatomy, I was pleased with his pondering's of the human body.
I said, "Ya"
Then he said, "Then I think I have been swallowing boogers!!"


5 comments:

Claremont First Ward said...

Hilarious. I'm always amazed how much more intuned and interested my kids are in their bodies than I was.

Steffanie said...

That is so funny!!! I love it!

Unknown said...

haha that is awesome.. we found a dr. seuss book all about anatomy and we already read it to kenzie.. maybe she will be a nerd like us and LOVE anatomy:)

Jade said...

ha ha ha that is great!

Abbie said...

LOL what a smart boy