Tuesday, October 13, 2009

"Take me out to the Ball Game"

I love, love, baseball season. I think it's because I have such great memories watching my dad and brother play when I was a kid. Lexi played coach pitch softball this year and had a lot of fun. She is a good little hitter. She actually caught a fly ball one of the girls hit, and I am so sad I wasn't recording. The look on her face after she realized the ball was in her mitt was priceless. Mouth wide open, jaw dropping, followed by screaming and smiling in excitement, and amazement!







Jordan's team went to the tournament, and were the Mapleton City Champions! They all played so hard in the heat of the day, some days two games in a row. They had a great coach, and great friends on the team. I am very proud of them both for their accomplishments!














I thought that was a pretty good action shot of him catching that ball!





1 comment:

The Grover Gang said...

Great Pic of Jordan and the CATCH! Lexi, you look like a PRO out on the field! Way to go on the championship, too bad we didn't get to see a game!