Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Thanks Grandma!!

In response to our troublesome night last night (see next post "Last the best of all the game"), Jordan came home from school to find a note attached to a 5$ bill. It read:

Dear Jordan,
I understand you raced your car at the pinewood derby last night. I know you didn't win the race, BUT you did a great job in making your car and trying your hardest. You did your best, and that is being a BIGGER winner. I love you and so does Grandpa.

There is also a prize for doing your best. Here is 5$ to get you a treat!

Love you so much, Grandma

5 comments:

Wendy said...

This brought tears to my eyes. What a thoughtful and considerate thing to do and to help make Jordan feel important despite the results of the race. It's so obvious who you take after, Candice. That is exactly something you would do for someone, too. Great posting...

Janice said...

That is so sad, but what a cute grandma, better luck next year.

Nickie said...

Grandmas can make all the difference. What a sweet lady. Tell him to go have fun with his money.

Steffanie said...

I love Grandmas!!

Melissa said...

Wow, so thoughtful! I hope it takes some of the sting away.