Monday, March 30, 2009

FriEnDs

I love my friends...that's right, It's all about you today. I have shared so many good times and bad times with so many friends. I have shared tears, and laughter that has brought me to tears as well! I have been motivated, taught, encouraged, and moved by many of my friends. I have been supported at times when I truly needed it. I have had a listening ear when in desperate need of one. I have had so many great examples to follow. Thank You, Thank You, Thank You for being my friend! I hope someday I can return all of the love and friendship to you:)

(In case you were wondering, it is not just now that I have realized this...you all made it into my gratitude journal within the first few days of January...I just forgot to tell YOU!)

2 comments:

Debbie said...

Sweet post! Friends make life so much better.

Becca said...

You know you are the good friend. Always thinking of others, remembering bdays, etc....