Sunday, November 22, 2009

New Moon

I have to say that last weekend topped my list of memorable, exciting, and fun weekends. It was a great girls night out, and didn't end until the next morning at 3:30a.m. That is because we went to the premiere of "NEW MOON" at midnight. It was so amazing! It was my sister Liz, my mom, and our great friend, Holly.

This is us happily waiting outside in the cold to see are long awaited flick.

It was Holly's birthday Friday, so we started celebrating before the movie, by going to the Olive Garden. (Holly's pick, and a favorite of mine too)

We then went shopping to all of the surrounding stores that were open until midnight. We found some great finds! It was so much fun to be free from children, and to just hang out together all night. PLUS, the movie was amazing....can't wait until Eclipse. Maybe we can try and "top" the fun we had that night:)


5 comments:

Nickie said...

Oh, I love it! Next year you are coming with us! I love that your mom went also because my mom was feeling "too old" to go, but once I told her that other moms were going also she felt better. Such a fun night!!

The Grover Gang said...

Can't wait to party some more with the girls!! We know how to PARTY!

Steffanie said...

So fun! I love girl's night!!

Melissa said...

Awesome! Nothing better than a girls' night out!

Claremont First Ward said...

Sounds like so.much.fun. I'm glad you were able to spend such a wonderful evening with your sister and friends!