Wednesday, November 18, 2009

Is it too late for Halloween??

I figured since my Christmas is already up...I better post the Halloween shots before the shots of the kiddos decorating the tree...Ya think?!?


Unfortunately, I couldn't get a picture of all three of my children at once. Every time Ava would see Jordan, she would start to cry, and say, "JOJO is SCARY!"
Ava, as a pumpkin, of course I couldn't get her to wear the cute little hat with the stem and leaves on it. Pigtails with black ribbon will have to do!


Lexi was a Skelarocker...I guess a combo of a skeleton and a rocker girl?? She looked cute, and loved what I did with her make-up and hair. I don't think she thought her hair could do that!


Lexi and Ava

5 comments:

Nickie said...

I loved Halloween this year. Your kids looked great.

Valerie said...

your kids are adorable......i LOVE lexi's costume!!!!

Steffanie said...

They are so cute! Jordan does look scary. I think I would have cried too!

The Grover Gang said...

GREAT Costumes!! Where are the pics of you and Mike in Costume???

Abbie said...

cute costumes and darling kids!!!