Friday, October 1, 2010

Jordan's Birthday

For Jordan's birthday, I went out on limb and went for taste vs. look and convenience. I love to buy store bought cake because they look so professional, they are easy to order and pick up which saves a lot of time...However, they don't taste so good. At least that's what my family thinks. My mom never bought, or made a cake from a box. She always baked from scratch. She was a wonderful teacher to me, and taught me to make some yummy things.
So, my cake may not "Look" so good, but let me tell you, it was the best chocolate birthday cake we have had in a long time!


The whole family came over for presents, presents, and more presents. My kids are so spoiled by such a wonderful family. We also had cake and ice cream too!






1 comment:

The Grover Gang said...

I am so glad you can carry on the tradition of having a home made birthday cake! It probably wont happen any time soon for my kiddos!