Saturday, January 30, 2010

Disneyland at Christmas

I will admit, right now. I . Have. an. Addiction. There, I said it out loud, with many witnesses. No longer is Diet Coke my only addiction. I am not alone with this addiction though. I share it with my husband, and three children.

Disneyland. Amazing at Christmas.

This had to be the largest tree I have ever seen in my life!



My three little elves under the tree...the best Christmas presents ever.



We happened to see some friends of ours that live on our street. We had no idea they would be there at the same time. Jordan got to ride some rides with Jackson.


Lexi and Cooper.




Santa was even there...notice anyone missing. Yes. Ava, is crying in my arms to the right of the picture. Wouldn't even get close enough to be in it!


Ava's sleeping arrangements.



The castle, all lit up with Christmas icicles.



It's a Small World was unbelievable. So many Christmas lights. On the inside, everything had been changed to Christmas themes. Even the music was Jingle Bells, and Deck the Halls, with the Small World Theme.

Ava with her dadda on Small World.



Riding the train.



Lexi and Ava on the train.



Ava, sporting her new "Minnie" ears!


Jordan and Lexi, a little wet, I mean soaked, after riding the rapids.




Christmas with Mickey.



Walking to the park from our hotel.


Me and my Snow White about to get on Snow Whites scary ride!



The kids in front of the Castle.

Pluto.





Pluto.


Goofy, all decked out in his Christmas sweater.



Ava had to wear her "Snow White" dress every day. Well, all but one. It was finally getting too dirty to wear after the third day, so mommy threw it in the tub with some shampoo and hung it to dry. Unfortunately, it was not dry in the morning.



The Family. The Best Christmas Ever. Magical Memories.

5 comments:

The Grover Gang said...

Seeing those pics gets me SUPER DUPER EXCITED!! My Children and I can't wait to head out on the 12 hour trek with you and your fam! Jared bought the "BIG MAC" and the ARMADA looks absolutely AMAZING with it on!! WE are SET TO GO!!

Nickie said...

Oh, how I wish I could go again really soon. So glad you had fun! Next time it's a neighborhood trip!

Debbie said...

We're kind of Disney addicts too. We've never been at Christmas time, though. It looks like you had a great vacation. I'm guessing you bought season passes?

Love the Snow White in the tub story. Cute family!

a-jodi-hall-a-day said...

Wow how fun. Much better than Swine Flu Disneyland! Glad you had such a great time.

Melissa said...

So are you the person I need to call when we finally go to Disneyland? We've never been but are hoping to make it some time this year. Looks like you had so much fun!!