Monday, December 21, 2009

The Lights at Temple Square

Ever since I can remember, my family has had the tradition of going to Temple Square to look at the beautiful lights. I remember watching Mr. Kruger's Christmas when I was little. We went this past weekend as we always to with the whole family. (except for my dad who had had surgery the day before) We always eat a Crown Burger.

This is Ava, a.k.a Snow White eating her fries.


Our family on main street.

The beautiful temple taken from main street.

The whole, family bundled up.


The grand kids.



Thanks to my awesome family. We have and continue to create some great memories!



8 comments:

Steffanie said...

So Fun!! We're hoping to go on Wednesday...

Regina Lara said...

Can you adopt me? First of all I would have the best little brother and sisters and then I would also have a normal mom and dad... haha just Kidding! Happy Holidays! oh and you would have a free babysitter... well you don't have to adopt me for that!

Nickie said...

What a fun family thing. We haven't taken the kids up there yet. It's a magical place. Thanks for the fabulous gift. Once again, spread the "creativity" wealth. So stinkin' cute.

Wendy said...

Brrrr.....but what memories! How beautiful! I like how you are carrying on the tradition with your little family! I'm reminded how absolutely beautiful the temple is. We are planning on going this week...bundled up, of course! :)

Marlene Sheppard said...

You have such a great family..It was great to see the kids last night.

The Grover Gang said...

It sure was fun!! I look forward to some more fun activities over the Christmas break!!

Claremont First Ward said...

I love temple square during Christmas. I just wish it weren't so nippy out. :)

Doesn't look like we are going to make it to Utah this week.......boo. :)

What'd you get for Christmas? Were the kids happy with what Santa brought?

Aimee said...

You're making me miss Utah! That's one of my favorite traditions too. :)