Friday, August 21, 2009

The Stratosphere

I must back up a bit, now that the kids in school and "catch up" on the busy Summer we have just had. On our way to Disneyland, we stayed in Las Vegas at the Stratosphere. The kids love to stay there because they get to ride the elevator clear to the top, and look out over the entire city.Jordan and Lexi on top of the Stratosphere...





All of us inside the stratosphere looking out...


Lexi took this picture of us





The kids posing right out front of the Stratosphere



We only stayed one night there, and then we were off to Disneyland. The kids were so excited in anticipation, that I think next time we will be driving through the night (while they sleep).



1 comment:

Debbie said...

I love this hotel. Have you ever been on the rides on to - I think it's called Big Shot? Wow. That was something else.

Your trip looks fun. I love both those beaches. Oh. I miss the ocean. Enjoy your back to school too!