Wednesday, February 10, 2010

A Better Mommy

To my most beautiful, precious little children,

I want you to know how much I love you. I am so grateful that Heavenly Father trusted me to be your mommy. I know at times I am not the best mommy in the world, but please try to understand that whatever I do, it is because I love you, and because I want the best for you. Sometimes I am not sure how to handle the things you may do, or get in to, or say. I am learning. I have never been a mommy before. Sometimes I look at other families and think to myself, what is wrong with our family? What can I do to better? I want us to be happy together forever. I know sometimes life may seem very difficult, and trials will come our way. It is my prayer that we will make it through together.

I love you, Love Mom.

1 comment:

The Grover Gang said...

You are the GREATEST mom I know!! I look up to you so much! you have the greatest amount of patience I have ever seen!! Luv that!! You are one AMAZING MOM!! Keep it up!