Tuesday, September 29, 2009

Pay it Forward Payoff!!!

Cute Rustic Pumpkins



I finally have made my pay it forward prize to the winners of my contest earlier this year...SO, Abbie, I will drop yours off at work, and Mandi, yours will be coming in the mail, and Shari, if you could email me your address I will get yours in the mail also!!
They are really cute rustic pumpkins. They are cute for the entire fall season because there is no Halloween face on them or anything. Hope you enjoy!!!
Oh, I almost forgot, for my readers who haven't bailed on me yet for being such a slacker this Summer, I made a couple of extras. I will be having a contest to see who could win a set of (2 pumpkins. 1 large and 1 small) So be watching!!! The contest for the first set begins now. Leave a comment on this post by Sunday October 4, and I will put all of the names in a drawing. Be watching....the next set could be up for grabs anytime!

12 comments:

Nickie said...

Hello! Anything you make is so darling. I just love to get ideas (of things I want to do but need the talent to do) from you.

Janice said...

pick me, pick me, or else I'm going to have to copy your idea

Steffanie said...

I love them, they are adorable!! I need to do my own pay it forwards...

Rebecca said...

Ooh, those are so cute! I definitely can't copy your idea, I'm not crafty at all!

Unknown said...

i think you should pick me cause you miss me the most! glad you are back in the blogging world!

Debbie said...

I sure I am the lucky winner! Those are darling. You've always been so crafty. Love Pay it Forward stuff.

I loved hearing about your kind hubby.

Debbie said...

Oops. I forgot the word I sure "HOPE"... It's been a long day.

Since I live out of state, I should probably also mention that Ben will so conveniently be in Utah (Utah County even) tomorrow through Monday.

love for seven said...

oooooh!!!! I can't wait!!! I have the perfect place for them! I'm so lucky!!! If you haven't put them in the mail yet, dont! I'll come to you. I have been thinking for weeks now about coming over for a visit. I'll bring the salads! I have been craving them since our last visit. Call me and let me know a good day. You are so sweet! I have missed all your handcrafted goodies! Can't wait to meet up!

Becca said...

Ok are you totally begging for comments or what?! Of course we are all going to comment because you are the ultimate homemaker and we all want to decorate like you. Seriously- want to come over and do your magic?

iliana said...

candace those are sooooo cute! your so crafty!

Jade said...

candice!! way cute! you always make such cute things!

Abbie said...

I am so excited to get these!!! Woo-hoo :)